Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Day After


Well, yesterday we found out THE news! We are expecting a child! Wahoo!!!

But first, a little background for those of you who we don't keep in as close of contact as we'd like, for those of you who didn't know us very well and for those of you who may have stumbled on our little spot on the world wide web.

We were married three and a half years ago, madly in love. We still are. We both love kids, and between watching friends children and all of our nieces and nephews, we managed to have our baby fix remedied. But there comes a time when it just isn't quite enough, somehow, to just enjoy other's children. So begining about the new year we decided, because of various factors, to begin trying. Betsy went off the pill. Officially we were looking to become three.



Fast forward to April 26th, 2008....

Badda Bing, baby on the way!

Betsy has been nauseated for the last few days, as well as very tired (even for her!), and she has been having some food cravings.

And that my friends, is our first blog entry. We hope you will continue to check in as we hit milestones along the way, and feel free to make comments as well.

7 comments:

Mom said...

That was a beautifully laid-out, great up-to-the-minute announcement of your MIRACLE news!!
Great job, Michael! We look forward to future chapters as your story unfolds. This will greatly help to bridge the distance between
us. Praise the Lord for the blessing He is creating within you, Betsy! Can't wait to give you two hugs when I see you next month! Love, in Jesus, MOM

Emily said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG PAGE!! How exciting to hear about every detail of your pregnancy and changing lives! Thanks so much for making me AUNTIE EM!!! I can't wait! Congrats again and I look forward to hearing all about your adventures! Love you both, Em

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys, I am so happy for you. God has truly blessed you both together. I will be praying all goes well the next seven or eight months & after. I love you both.

Joseph

Katie said...

this is awesome - congrats from the LePages - we love you!

how did the doctor go?

LOVE

Katie said...

YEAH congrats we love you 3!!!!

MUCH LOVE FROM the LePages

Carrie Hutchings said...

Congratulations you guys. I am so excited for you...it's an amazing journey you are beginning. The tiredness is the worst but it does eventually get better.

Katie said...

nice update!!!! I hope I pass the glucose test!

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States