Friday, December 5, 2008

He's here, he's here!!!!

Words escape us at the moment, but we want to take a moment to share our joy!

Ezekiel Miller has been born! After a long night e was in Betsy's arms at 4:17.

Totally healthy, curious, cute, exploring, stretching, moving, hardly making a peep..... without a doubt a miracle in our arms!

Betsy and I are doing fine, though pretty tired. Betsy was stellar and is taking to motherhood with a determination that those who know here have witnessed in all she does. She is wonderful! Sore, exhausted, but always the trooper.... she is AMAZING! I am just tired.

More stories as we rest up in the next few days. And, I am sure, a TON more pictures and videos!

But here is what we have so far.

After the water broke:


In between contractons:
The very first picture, seconds after being born!:
And a slightly better one:
And one proud,weepy, papa:


I'll publish this post and then work on getting the rest of the 50-ish photos up.

Enjoy! We are!

2 comments:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the greatest journey you will find yourselves on!!!

Daniel Miller said...

Whoo hoo! That's my nephew everybody!

I'm so overwhelmed to see your tears and joy bursting forth with the arrival of Zeek. I wish I could be there, but I soon will be. Until then, rest when you can and rejoice in the miracle of parenthood. I love you THREE so much!

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States