Monday, February 2, 2009

Shopping






Ok...so I'm on maternity leave and am enjoying myself immensely. I have been way more busy than I ever thought I would be. I am now taking up the hobby of coupon cutting and shopping. Today at Walmart I saved $18.00 and at Fred Meyer, I saved $12.00. That was so satisfying. The only bad part...it took me 2 1/2 hours to go shopping. What did my son Ezekiel do the whole time? Slept and did not make a peep. He has been absolutely wonderful lately...sleeping, smiling, cooing. We are in love with our son and are enjoying parenting. Here's some of his recent smiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of our dear Ezekiel are absolutely precious!!! I love all the cute little outfits you put him in and his sincere smile! We look forward to more as he grows! Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

About Me

My photo
Boise, ID, United States